This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. I only recommend items I love and have had a positive experience with. Thank you!
Get 13 of the best free printable valentines day cards for students in one easy stop. Each card comes complete with darling gift ideas. Everyone will love these class valentines!
Have you thought about class valentines yet? Or valentine gifts for family or friends? It’s definitely that time of year.
I love dreaming up cute and creative class valentines ideas, but I know not everybody feels the same way. If you’re not one of those people who wants do design your own valentines or buy them pre-made from the store – never fear. I have got you covered!
I’m here to help make your Valentine’s Day prep easier than ever. I’ve collected 13 of my free printable Valentine’s Day cards for students along with clever gift ideas. All of these ideas are darling, fun, easy to make and candy free!
Table of contents
- What Makes a Great Class Valentine ?
- Tips for Making Your Own Valentine Cards
- The Best Free Printable Valentines Day Cards for Students
- 1 – Don’t Play with My Heart, Valentine
- 2 – How About a Hug, Valentine
- 3 – You Have Made a Mark on My Heart, Valentine
- 4 – You Are Worth Remembering
- 5 – Stuck on You
- 6 – You’re One in a Million
- 7 – Have a Colorful Valentine’s Day
- 8 – Love You for All Time, Valentine
- 9 – You’re Going Places, Valentine
- 10 – You ARRRR a Treasure, Valentine
- 11 – “Slappy” Valentine’s Day
- 12 – I Shall Call Him Squishy and He Shall be Mine
- 13 – Honey Stick Valentines
- Where to Find Supplies for Class Valentines
- More Valentine’s Day Crafts and Projects
What Makes a Great Class Valentine?
In my busy-mom-world I always want class valentine ideas to be
- Fun for everyone
- Candy free
- Easy to make
That’s exactly why these valentines that I’m about to show you are on the list. They hit all the requirements for perfect non candy class valentines.
Tips for Making Your Own Valentine Cards
Before we jump into the list, here are a few tips for making your homemade valentine cards look and feel like a store-bought quality card or better.
- Use card stock, matte photo paper or other thick paper to give your cards a substantial feel.
- Printing your cards in color or on colored paper isn’t necessary, but it’s a nice way to make your cards pop.
- Add your own personal touch to your printable valentine cards. You can add fun things like stickers, colorful washi tape or hand written to/froms to personalize them.
The Best Free Printable Valentines Day Cards for Students
In no particular order, here are 13 of the cutest, easiest and most fun free printable valentine cards and gift ideas for students, family, friends, and loved ones.
1 – Don’t Play with My Heart, Valentine
Don’t Play with My Heart, Valentine is the gift idea that keeps on giving! Your family or classmates can have hours of fun playing with their new game cards. My printable valentine card is designed to fit the card box perfectly.
2 – How About a Hug, Valentine
If you want the cutest class valentine idea, you’ve got to try How About a Hug, Valentine. A simple hugging critter combined with the free printable valentines cards makes a perfect gift for students. Add a pencil if you want some extra flair. This one is sure to make everyone smile!
3 – You Have Made a Mark on My Heart, Valentine
Tell someone You Have Made a Mark on My Heart, Valentine with this adorable card and magnetic bookmarks. This valentine is perfect for both young and older kids. Adults love it too!
4 – You Are Worth Remembering
This class valentine is super sweet and perfect for anyone. In fact, this You Are Worth Remembering idea and free printable card can also go beyond Valentine’s Day. Use it any time you want to show someone a bit of love.
5 – Stuck on You
Stuck on You is an adorable non candy valentine idea. My free printable valentine cards paired with sticky pads shaped like cute animals are a total crowd-pleaser. Not to mention they are super easy to make!
6 – You’re One in a Million
Another fun way to wish some a happy Valentine’s Day is with this You’re One in a Million valentine. Kids love the fake million dollar bills and you’ll love the free printables that make this valentine a snap to throw together.
7 – Have a Colorful Valentine’s Day
One of my favorite class valentine ideas is Have a Colorful Valentine’s Day! Crayons, colored pencils, or other craft supplies of your choice (basically anything colorful) combine with darling printable cards for a perfect small gift that everyone loves.
8 – Love You for All Time, Valentine
This Love You for All Time, Valentine idea is really fun. Use these free printable cards along with a nice watch for your sweetheart or buy a bulk pack of fun sand hourglasses for classmates. Lots of ways to customize this one!
9 – You’re Going Places, Valentine
Some cute luggage tags make the perfect gift idea for this You’re Going Places Valentine. This class valentine is a hit at Valentine’s Day school parties. It’s a useful gift too!
10 – You ARRRR a Treasure, Valentine
Let someone know how special they are with You ARRRR a Treasure, Valentine. This ideas is a fabulous candy free valentine that your kids classmates will love. This is a little boy favorite!
11 – “Slappy” Valentine’s Day
Another fan favorite class valentine idea is “Slappy” Valentine’s Day. With a valentine gift like this, your kids classmates won’t even miss the candy. They’ll be having too much fun! And the free printable valentine cards make it even better.
12 – I Shall Call Him Squishy and He Shall be Mine
My I Shall Call Him Squishy and He Shall be Mine is the small gift idea that never fails to delight. Kids go crazy for these cute little squishies and they are very affordable to buy in bulk. It’s a favorite among my website readers!
13 – Honey Stick Valentines
For those who have a sweet tooth, try these Honey Stick Valentines. These are unique, fun and kids love them as much as candy. Add the free printable valentine card and you’re good to go!
Where to Find Supplies for Class Valentines
I often find that they best way to get supplies for class valentines is to order them in bulk online.
If you’re looking for the valentine supplies used in any of these projects, checkout my TIDBITS & Company Valentines Moonsift page. There you’ll find links and full product details for these items and other of my favorite valentine products.
More Valentine’s Day Crafts and Projects
I hope you found a fun valentine’s day card idea that you can use this year. I also hope these free printable valentine cards make your holiday prep easier, more fun and less stressful. Most of all, I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!
For more of my valentine projects, please see:
- Where to Find Valentines Clipart
- Valentines Day Ideas with Doilies
- DIY Valentines Lace Throw Blanket
- Valentines Advent Calendar + Free Printables
- Valentine Yarn Heart
- Valentine Printable: “God Is Love”
- Hanging Heart Softies – Valentines Decoration
- Get-in-the Mood Board – Valentines!
As an expert and enthusiast, I have access to a vast amount of information and can provide insights on a wide range of topics. While I don't have personal experiences or emotions like a human, I can provide factual information and answer questions based on available sources.
Now, let's discuss the concepts mentioned in this article.
This article is about free printable Valentine's Day cards for students. It offers 13 different card ideas along with gift suggestions. The author aims to provide unique, thoughtful, candy-free, and affordable options for class valentines.
Making Your Own Valentine Cards:
The article suggests a few tips for making homemade valentine cards:
- Use card stock, matte photo paper, or other thick paper to give the cards a substantial feel.
- Printing the cards in color or on colored paper can make them pop.
- Add personal touches like stickers, colorful washi tape, or handwritten messages to personalize the cards.
The Best Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards for Students:
The article presents 13 free printable Valentine's Day card ideas along with gift suggestions. Here are the cards mentioned:
- Don't Play with My Heart, Valentine: This card comes with game cards that can provide hours of fun.
- How About a Hug, Valentine: A simple hugging critter combined with the printable valentine cards makes a perfect gift for students. Adding a pencil can add extra flair.
- You Have Made a Mark on My Heart, Valentine: This card comes with magnetic bookmarks and is suitable for both young and older kids.
- You Are Worth Remembering: This sweet valentine card can be used beyond Valentine's Day to show someone a bit of love.
- Stuck on You: This card pairs well with sticky pads shaped like cute animals, making it an adorable non-candy valentine idea.
- You're One in a Million: This valentine features fake million-dollar bills and is a fun way to wish someone a happy Valentine's Day.
- Have a Colorful Valentine's Day: This idea involves crayons, colored pencils, or other craft supplies combined with printable cards for a perfect small gift.
- Love You for All Time, Valentine: This idea suggests using the printable cards along with a nice watch for a sweetheart or fun sand hourglasses for classmates.
- You're Going Places, Valentine: Cute luggage tags make the perfect gift idea for this valentine, which is a hit at Valentine's Day school parties.
- You ARRRR a Treasure, Valentine: This idea lets you express how special someone is with a fabulous candy-free valentine.
- "Slappy" Valentine's Day: This fan-favorite class valentine idea provides a fun gift that doesn't require candy. The printable valentine cards add to the appeal.
- I Shall Call Him Squishy and He Shall be Mine: This small gift idea features cute little squishies that kids love. They are affordable to buy in bulk.
- Honey Stick Valentines: For those with a sweet tooth, these unique valentines are fun and loved by kids. The printable valentine card completes the gift.
Where to Find Supplies for Class Valentines:
The article suggests ordering supplies for class valentines in bulk online. The author recommends checking out the TIDBITS & Company Valentines Moonsift page for links and product details of the supplies used in the projects mentioned in the article.
I hope this information helps you with your Valentine's Day preparations! Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.